CPLD Intro Board
I can't find a good Lattice-based intro board for CPLD stuff that has good I/O, a programmer, and is cheap, so I'm designing one instead.
- 2014-12-29: Started putting idea together. Started BOM and schematic, 90% done at this point. Still need to pin out iobank1 and add test points, also add bypass caps to BOM.
- MachXO CPLD LCMXO256C-3TN100C
- 8x slide switches
- 8x pushbuttons
- 8x LEDs
- 1x 7-segment LED display
- USB JTAG via FT2232 (channel A)
- USB serial via same FT2232 (channel B)
- All pins also on expansion connectors
- Onboard peripherals disablable via solder jumpers or something?
- Possibly also Arduino shield connector footprints to use it as a shield?
- Would be 3.3v-only though, so of limited use