The CubeLoop will be an induction loop amplifier designed for small spaces (like a cubicle). It will have:
- Driving capability for a ~10m loop length (at two turns), connected via binding posts.
- Inputs for telephone via a handset connector and two audio inputs via minijacks.
- Mute switch and a remote mute input (for a "get my attention" switch).
- Mains powered with an IEC C14 connector for the input.
Initial design phase.
- Power switch
- Power LED (if not integrated into power switch)
- Mute switch
- Input selector
- Gain knob
- IEC C14 input for mains power
- Two binding posts for loop connection
- Telephone handset connector input
- Two mini-jack inputs for audio
- Remote mute input (another mini-jack? or maybe a 1/4" TS jack so a pedal could be used?)