MeterBoard is a modular system of boards to drive status displays full of analog meters, digital 7-segment displays, and other random bits.
- 2015-07: One 16A module and one CPUE in use on the first revision of the HackLab Power Display and nearing completion. Expanded display will be worked on next.
- 2014-11-09: Started putting together initial design.
- CPU board to do the main control and interface with a network/PC/etc.
- I/O boards to interface with display elements
- SPI to interface between the two